Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wouldn't it be awful to be a turtle?

I mean what would it be like to have a shell, right? Could you imagine walking around with a shell on your back and being like: "No no... I have a mobile home... get it... cause it's on my back." I mean geesh... if I were a turtle I'd have to carry a house around at all times on my back and everyone would look at me funny and there'd be a lot of zany explanation to do.

Of course if I were a turtle I bet every other human would be a turtle and they'd also carry houses on their back. Then it would be normal to have a house on my back and everyone would think I was weird for constantly pointing it out... because we'd all carry houses on our backs. But in that situation I don't think I'd be the weird because... well... you get what I'm trying to say?

Man, being a turtle must be hard.

Also, turtle's probably fuck weird.

DONE! FIFTEEN MINUTES ON THE MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment